In addition to independent climbing we have instructor lead trainings.
- Register your desired training with the instructor or contact Ronimisministeerium.
- Before coming confirm the time, i.e. check that the event is marked in the calendar.
Personal training / Sessions
Personal training / session helps you to develop faster. The content is tailored based on the participants. Suits to climbers who want to develop faster or whose development has reached a plateau.
- The price list for sessions is HERE.
Ronilane trainings at Hipodroom
We are expecting both men and women who are interested in developing climbing skills. During one season (January – March) you can acquire a variety of climbing skills and learn how to move across the wall effectively by developing both mental and general fitness.
- Monday and Thursday 5.30PM- 7.15PM (starting from 2nd January – 30th of March)
- 1-month pass 80 € (instructed courses twice a week)
- 1-month pass 40 € (instructed course once a week)
- 2-month pass 150 € (instructed courses twice a week)
- 3-month pass 215 € (instructed courses twice a week)
NB! Price does not includes access to Ronimisministeerium rental of necessary equipment. Instructors: Ave and Karl Info and registration: [email protected]
Trainings take place at Ronimisministeerium (Hipodroomi Street 13).
Trainings for children
You can get additional information about trainings from Elena Heinsalu 58647768 or [email protected] (mark “climbing” as topic).
- Trial class 15 euros
- 10 time ticket 3 months validity 150 euros – the bill should be paid within 2 weeks
- 10 time ticket 6 months validity 170 euros – the bill should be paid within 2 weeks
- One time training after the trial class is 20 euros
The program includes sport warm-up, games that develop important skills (balance, motor skills, coordination), competitions on the climbing wall and a lot of fun!
At the moment trainings usually take place in Estonian and Russian, but it is possible to organise classes in English or French.
Trainings times and ages:
- Tuesday 17.30-19.00 advanced group, 4-9 y.o.
- Friday 18.00-19.30 beginer group, 5-6 y.o.
- Saturday 9.45-11.00 youngest kids 2.5-4 y.o.
- Saturday 11.00-12.30 beginer group, 5-7 y.o.
- Sunday 9.45-11.00 youngest kids 3-4 y.o.
- Sunday 11.00-12.30 advanced group, 7-9 y.o.
- Sunday 13.00-14.30 beginer group, 5-7 y.o.
- Sunday 15.00-16.30 preteens, 9-13 y.o.
Trainers Elena and Ekaterina.